Available since August directly in your ERP SAP Business ByDesign: invoice scanning! This new functionality meets a real customer need, as suppliers often send their invoices digitally in PDF format or by mail.
- When you received an invoice, you had to manually enter it into your system, which is time-consuming, error-prone and therefore costly.
- For those with OCR software, you had to scan the invoice and upload it with OCR software into SAP Business ByDesign to create it there. Since the invoice is created immediately, you do not have the possibility to check and/or adjust it before creating a final invoice.
With the new invoice scanning functionality in SAP Business ByDesign:
- Upload your invoice in PDF format directly to your ERP system.
- Also note that PDF invoices can be automatically uploaded to your ERP system via the SAP Business ByDesign plugin in the "Collaboration Window".
- In addition, you have the possibility to check and edit the invoice before you finally place it as an invoice in your system. The percentage of correct invoices that you store in your system increases.
With the start of scanning of all incoming supplier invoices, you can automate invoice entry without using OCR software.
If you need help with the functionality, do not hesitate to ask us via our ticketing tool.